Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 Amanah(2006)- The Best Year of My Life.




At Nutz Cafe (2007). Not included in photo: Garry, Jaarvis, Josephine, Joshua, Chow, Chris, Hazwan, Ceng Yew. Picture from Chiew Teng's friendster.


This was certainly an amazing life changing year for me. I met my closest friends, and I hope our friendship will continue for decades to come. Yeah 4M is amazing aswell, but today I'm blogging abt 2A so my friends in 4M don't terasa ya? U guys are just as amazing and have given me a great experience as well so don't be jealous :P. Maggie inspired me to write abt this haha.

I remember the time I sat with Josh and Chris at the back, when Clement,Garry,Chow was infront of us, Chris used to call them the 3 gays lol. Kai Shek and Hazwan would sit near the front door, Maggie and Chiew Teng together at the left corner of the class. Serene on the right side. Kim, Su Ann and Joo Er infront. If only we were as close then as we are now it would have been an even more amazing year. Had many great experiences, my best malay friend Hazwan, once I was eating in class and Mr. Moorthy came in and I tried to cover by eating at the back of the class, but he saw me anyways LOL. Then there was this one time Josh brought a beetle near Chris at the back of the class and he screamed soo loud lol. On the first day of school Chris was being chased arnd the class by Habibah becuz he kept calling her hitam, lol. There was also this amazing argument between Joshua and Clement when Josh poked a pen on Clement's ass, it was sooo funny it lasted like an hour, LOL. It was also the year my guy friends influenced me into masturbating ><........

Then Imran, one of the funniest dudes I ever met and Ceng Yew came into our school. Got to meet so many amazing people, no friends, great friends that year. I will always remember all the great times we had together, thank you for those memories that I will treasure with me throughout my entire life.

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same." THANK YOU 2 AMANAH!!

No comments: