Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year- 2010

Well I guess 2009 was a really amazing year. Finally finished secondary school, SPM is over, now it's time to go to college. I guess I'm both really scared and excited to move on. I've just had to make a real decision in life, choosing what course to do in college, which is the A levels. It's the beginning of making choices that's gonna directly impact my life, mom and dad play a lesser role every day from now on. Gotta start learning to be independent and to make good choices. Yeah 2010 signifies a new beginning like every other year, but unlike every year before this, I don't go back to school wearing a uniform, my choices aren't already made for me, instead this time around I have more power in my hands, power to choose right or wrong, and to shape my future. I wish all of you who have read this and all my friends a Happy New Year and also I hope all of you start to make good choices and are ready to face the new year. Good luck to all of you in 2010, it's gonna be over before you know it, and 2011 is just around the corner. Live in the moment while having the wisdom to plan for the future. No regrets =D Happy New Year! WELCOME 2010!

1 comment:

Neha J said...

OSA Online School Admissions an online directory for indain school where you can find any School in India. You can fill admissions form online for your child admission.