Friday, November 28, 2008

Tagged by Cat

Relationship with her:
She's the cat and I'm the cockroach, I'll let you figure that one out.

Your 5 impressions of her:
- Smart
- Secretive
- Perasan
- Too hardworking
- Fat n Cunning :P

The most memorable thing she has done for you:
Talk me through the whole low jawatan in Scouts and Prefects. Helped me alot to recover and clearly realize again what I wanted out of Scouts.Prefects.... well no idea what I want from that till today. Cept maybe the friends I have in it. And probably the long sms for ahem well if you know you know.. Hey that was definitely memorable lol.

If she becomes your lover:
She wont :P

If she becomes your enemy you will:
Throw a cat at her. :P

What is it you want to tell her now:
Get people to go out on the 7th Dec to Pavillion at 1 or 2 pm. Dont be fat n lazy :P Hope 2 see everyone after I come back from this disgustingly dirty country that has great food.

How would you find people around you, will feel about you now :
Happy? N Ushana always asks us out ? :P(yeah copied a reverse but logical answer from your blog)

The characters of myself that I love are:
I think I'm a nice person, I'm not being perasan or a narcicist, its a question :P

For the people who cares and likes you, say something to them :
Love you right back :P

Pass this quiz 10 people you want to know more about:
- Kai Shek
- Chris
- Elena
- Josephine
- Maggie
- Daniel( if u still read)
- Michelle( since u said u'd get a blog in Dec)
- Julia (?)
- Yeah the rest of them have been tagged ><

Who is number 6 having a relationship with :
How the hell shld I knw O.o sounds like u broke up anyways..... O.o don't take it too hard uncy :P Remember you're a man!

If number 7 and number 10 are together, will it be good for them
Michelle and nobody? I don't know.. Probably LOL

What is number 2 studying about :
Sejarah Form 4.

When is the last time you had a chat with number 3 :
Erm.... 2 weeks ago I think

What kind of music does number 8 like :
O.o well.... I'm guessing pop rock, emo stuff?

Does number 1 have any siblings :
2 siblings, 1 annoying one, and 1 nice one.

You will woo number 4 if:
Don't need a reason 2 :P

How about number 7 :
Erm... she was single and wasn't soo particular about ppl touching her stuff :P

Is number 4 single :
That's what she said :P

What is the surname of number 5 :
Tang

Does number 5 & 9 get along well :
Maggie and nobody? Well right now it would seem that way am I right? LOL


Where is number 2 studying at :
According 2 him I'd be too stupid to know O.o

Where does number 9 live :
Somewhere in the galaxy and beyond!!

What colour does number 4 like :
Holy CRAP Josie! ERM... nooo!! Let it be known I do not know what color you like O.o. Well if I had to guess tho it'd be blue. I'm sure you're not a pink person :P Maybe green if not blue lol

What is number 10 doing now :
Something no one in this universe can do..... NOT EXIST

PS: GO OUT ON THE 7th of DECEMBER to PAVILLION at 1 or 2 PM!!!! I'm getting back from this craptastic country with super mega awesome food, so go out with me!!!! AND UPDATE YOU'RE BLOGS:-
- Garry
- Manwyn
- Yee Seen
- Kai Shek
- Maggie stop writing in chinese or atleast make a translation!!

No comments: