Friday, November 7, 2008

2am and bro got drunk!

Whoa tiba-tiba my mom woke me up at 1.30am, to help find my bro's fren's house no. if possible. Then I went downstairs and my bro's flat on the floor in the living room. Man he really got smashed!(mom said he was making lots of noise when he first arrived) His friend was screaming the shit out of himself outside the house! Wow that was some crazy stuff, lucky thing my bro's other friend a big sikh dude wasnt drunk. Even the police came! But luckily by 2.20am the guy's parents came to take him home. Apparently he's keys got broken and he thought his friend just din't wanna let him drive home, cuz he has a curfew. Wow 24 with a curfew? yeah well, Oh and my bro might have lost my phone!!! Well sure gona kena kau-kau tmrw, since he just came back like on thursday! Dad's gonna say " ure back 2 days and ure causing so many problems already!". Well signing off for now. Cya.

PS: Couldnt get a photo lol sorry.

Edit: Apparently he doesnt have a curfew, he was just drunk and my bro said when his friend gets drunk he goes crazy lol.

No comments: