Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged by Jo

1) Do you think you are hot?
Jo nice reply :P But ill just go with a simple plain no :P

2) Dont have that many pictures of myself on my comp :P So u can just look at the ones
u(the reader) likes if u have ny of mine :P

3) Why do you like the picture?
U can tell me why u like it then :P

4) When is the last time u ate pizza?
A month ago i guess.

5) The last song u listened to?
Kelly Clarkson- Behind These Hazel Eyes.

6) What are you doing rite now besides this?
Watching a Slam Dunk episode I downloaded.

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
Ushane i guess lol

5 people I tag.
1. Garry
2. Manwyn
3. Yee Seen
4. Fui Teng
5. Kai Shek
6. Uncy

8) Who is number 1?
My study conscience and the problem solver.

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Number 2.

10) Say something about number 5?
U drooled on my chem peka... And my pants...

11) How about number 4?
The vain fat cat.

12) Who is number 2?
Mr. Robot Joker who named me Ushane.

O i dint know I was as huggable as a plushie josie or erm sephy :P

No comments: