Thursday, October 23, 2008

You Will Never Ever Be Forgiven

You do not deserve to be forgiven, and yes you do not want to be forgiven and you arent going to make a move to forgive, I know this. You don't even say sorry. You think it's a joke, you say you would laugh if you were in our positions? Well too bad you're not. I'm glad practically the whole form 4 know. And to think I thought of defending and forgiving you, you think we were gonna report to Mr. Tan? We were the ones defending you. You ungrateful bastard. We werent real friends? After 3 years u can say that? Well if you don't even think I have been your true friend then you have no friends. You think we were distant? You had never ever paused to consider your actions ever. You call your friends bitches and you think its funny. I haven't deleted you in the friends post, no i added a comment abt you. I won't delete it as it is an experience, a memory, these things can never be rewritten or forgotten no, they have happened and exist, yes, I will always remember these things. Nobody wants friends like you. As they say, with friends like that, who needs enemies? Joshua William.Betrayal.

No comments: