Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prefects - The Free Labourers

Wow Anugerah Cemerlang was soo retarded today.. Discipline errr.. department? :D had to keep the noise level down(which wasn't hard), take care of the doors, move the tables n benches on the stage,clean up the place AND move the stupid chairs into the lorry. Oh then must go unload ALL the chairs, tables, flowers, who knows what la, from the lorry in school.. Macam bangla/pendatang asing haram, kerja like mad for some cash ><.. Well least Pn. Chew was generous enough to give us RM100, so we could go spend it in KFC :D. Okay la Yan Yuan, you're mom bukannya teruk la. Only on days I can't play bball then I marah xD. Well atleast after the hectic day we got to lepak and talk nonsense. Uncle Leong looks so old, I can't imagine him playing football! Sry Manwyn xD.

Haizz summore miss 3 tuition classes 2day and my bubble tea >< Well I'll get the bubble tea tmrw :D. Well I guess that's all for now :D. CYA ppl!

No comments: