Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers 2

Best MOVIE EVER!! OMG Optimus Prime rocks soo much! People you ALL have to see this! I'll only compare Transformers and Transformers 2 to Lord of The Rings 2 and 3. It was sooooo goooood!! Well I won't ruin the experience for those of you who are planning to watch it soon.

O and I ate papa john's, 1 12"pizza, cheese stick and chicken wings shared with Xin Yi. Then I didn't feel like eating the donuts.. SO just to make sure I tasted Krispe Kreme I bought 1 donut to eat in the cinema. YES I failed in my epic quest to eat 12 donuts. Oh well maybe one day when I replace lunch with it xD. Too bad for Wormy or Wern Xin for those of you who aren't familiar with the name calling xD. U coulda been watching Transformers instead of learning chem n bio :P

This is Ushana rolling out. xD

No comments: