Saturday, May 16, 2009

17!

Awesome day! Thanks for the presents Garry and Xin Yi! Thanks to everyone for wishing me! It was a really fun day, woke up at 8 dad gave me 100 bucks! Then I went to tuition with Wern Xin and Xin Yi, got my present from Xin Yi! Awesome BBALL LAMP! Then we went to eat Kenny Rogers and I ate a 1/2 chicken set lol. Went home and then went out again for dinner at a Jap restaurant near KLCC( Kirishima i guess ><). Went home got cake pulak from secret recipe! THANKS MOM, DAD, and BRO! Well hopefully I'll start studying tmrw, didn't study for exams on Friday and Today LOL. Heres some pics, sorry Wern Xin and Xin Yi I didn't bring a camera then..AND NICK I DID NOT GET DRUNK!I didnt even drink anything had 1 sip of sake is all pfft.



















1 comment:

C said...

happy birthday! i know it's late..well, i didn't know :P better late than never! haha :D

hope u'll get what you want. good luck for your spm.