Friday, May 29, 2009

Wesley Methodist School Gathering

OOO Manwyn u shlda went! xD The outing was really awesome! Yes yes im a scout, no im not a traitor blah blah.. Got to meet loads of new ppl, a Portuguese girl, a scout n some random ppl la :P Went there, registered and got a pink ribbon,borrowed Chris's shirt, went to sit down watch a short play. They had a rather ok hip-hop performance I guess. Then played some game I cant really put a name on, and a squirrel and tree game. Where when I was a "squirrel" and went to the same "trees" twice some random girl said " Eh u lagi? Takpe la u cute." and pinched my cheeks... OKAY WEIRD! Then played like station games n I made wormy give me 1 of her purple ribbons cuz the pink grp was filled with fat and small Indians... FREAKY!.. So then somehow the non-PBSM, not real grp member got elected as a grp leader. And to make it more strange, I told em my name was Shane LOL. Cool team la, Group 4, hyperactive grp, with some really crazy girls, and 1 Portuguese girl. Took some nice PBSM pics LOL gotta get them pics soon! Well the day sorta ended with everyone exchanging contacts n taking group photos. 14 Sabians went home by LRT xD made a noisy section on the train xD till some old woman complained apparently(according to Chow, oh i mean Kenny :p). FUN DAY LA. One of the best gatherings I've been 2. Esp since according to Serene some girls were going all SHANE!! :D . Well heading to the gym tmrw to achieve my 80kg squat new record! CYA GUYS! GNITE!

No comments: