Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ushane Almost Got Raped by a Cab Driver(yes he was male!)

Well 2day I went to the gym in the morning 9am-11am normal routine. Thought I was lucky that I could get a cab while walking with Nick. Got this super fat ass cab driver. Well then he said " Itu member kau tak nak?". And I said he was going the other way. Then he said " Takpe lah member kau kan. Ambil la.". And then I told him Nick was walking. Well okay so then a few mins later he saw some cheerleaders(teens) waiting for cab aswell, so they were going to jusco maluri. Okay on the way to my house so he asked me to sit in front while he picked them up. Then on the way to Jusco he asks me if I'm from SAB. So I jst said yeah. Then tiba-tiba he asked if I knew Cikgu Azmi and if I thought Cikgu Azmi was handsome.... And I was like I guess the girls think he's okayish la? Then he was like well 2 yrs ago I drove a bus for SAB kawad and I met Cikgu Azmi, I told him he was handsome. O.o!!! Then he drops the girls off at jusco and super charges them with RM 6 when it shld only be like RM3-RM3.40. Then he actually told me he was just getting extra cash. Then on the way to my home he squeezed my shoulder and said " U baik la". WTF!!! Then asked me if I tengok blue pulak! So I said no la(in situations like this I think that shld be the obvious answer!) Then he asked if my friends did and told me its not good to watch. And then rudely dropped me off like abt 5 min walk from my house cuz he wanted to go the other way.... AND he charged me the same amount it would have been if I went to my house... And his meter wasn't turned on! WELL w/e atleast the fat gay driver doesn't know where I live!!

No comments: